Thursday, January 31, 2008

Birthday week

Ok first things first. I admit I've become obssessed with trying out new layouts, and I keep fishing for nice, colorful, fresh outta-the-html-oven templates. Yeah, I have an obssessive personality, which I am not very fond of. If I find something/anything new and/or interesting I overdo it, and kill the joy. But that's besides the point and this post!


My birthday's coming up! Yayay! I do have a loong wish-list, shall post that later. Am planning to celebrate it with close friends and family. Went shopping and got shit-loads of clothes. I am a shopaholic. Which girl isn't? But the best gift so far is what my mum got for me - hunter boots. They are simply ooooolalaaaaaa!


Aren't they gooood!? I prefer the blunt heels, though stiletto heels are sexy, i fear tripping. I am not used to 'em. I always wanted a pair, but living in a tropical country, you don't really wear these unless you are sure you're gonna be air-conditioned all the time. But then I finally bought them. I plan to wear these when I go out dining with mum n dad on my birthday. I shall team 'em up with those pencil-skinny jeans and a shirt-like top that should give me a nice texan look. I like cowBOYS.

I shall post later, I gtg! Good night blog-junta =)


8 comments:

Suzanne said...

My first thought is...you're such a jack ass! And I say that with all due kindness and respect! I'm laughing really hard.

No honey, we're aren't all shop-a-holics. I wait till my blue jeans and tee-shirt are literally rags, then I buy new ones. And my flip~flops do me proud. Don't lump me in with you guys...I'll have a heart attack!

Happy Birthday. When is it? Let me know and I'll stop by to wish you well.

Thanks for stopping by sweetie. It was nice to hear from you. Good luck with your clothes and shoes. One day, they will all seem unnecessary as you navigate life and try to find your place in this big old world. I'll be long gone, but you'll remember these words.

I love you dear,
XO Suzanne

Satanic Angel said...

Hey Suzanne, thanks for stopping by =)
Oh I love dressing up. I could shop all day and not get tired. It sure is all materialistic but am like..I got one life to live, one life to love..so lemme indulge!
Do come back, your wise words are always welcome!
Cheers.

Suzanne said...

Apparently.

I do adore you however! Get what ever it is out of your system, then relax and enjoy the ride. Being materialistic isn't going to define you, you'll move beyond that nonsense and discover the "real" you. You'll see.

I love you dear,
Suzanne

Jinah said...

I'm loving the new blogtitle =D yum~ Hope you get a lot of things you want on your birthday~ Mine's coming up in February =)

Sorry for not posting your comment on the agony aunts [I laughed out loud when I read that part]. No, you're not one of them, but I didn't want to hurt anyone else's feelings ;D

Those boots [and the chocolate] look absolutely delicious!

Piercing The Veil said...

??? what happened to your last template???? don't tell me it got busted again...?

the last one was good

anyway i love shoppng too ... enjoy your birthday happy birthday elusive...

Satanic Angel said...

Suzanne~ yeah getting stuff outta my system ..that explains this blog =)

Eliana~ I hope so too ;) and hey am cool about the comment thing, no worries =)

Piercing~ Yeah am on a roll with this template thing..but i love the one am using right now so this should last a lil longer. but since am a fickle-head u never know =)

bindhiya said...

Hi,
Happy Birthday to you...Please let us know the date..
Thanks for stopping by....You know a lot about my homeland!
I will post "avial" recipe for you soon.
You have really "delicious" place here.
take care
love
bindhiya

~ ॐ ~ said...

I am looking forward to a few pictures of you...

post post