I have cleansed my blog today. Cleansed it of all the shit i believed was true.
Gotta cleanse my brains too. So off i go. This should take some time now.
Much Later : Friday, January 25, 2008
My rusted brains wouldn't budge. They've been programmed not to. And I like to forgive and forget. Yeah, act pricey lil' princess. Frankly this time I was at the recieving end, waiting to be forgiven. To most this wouldn't make sense so wait until i post something sensible. And to those who think I am not capable of it, maybe you are right you know.
Basically we're back to shit..loads of it. and it feels great =)
P.S. Why am I SO impulsive..I hate the impulsive me.
12 comments:
hm....
come back clean...
good luck..
OM swaaha!
Wow! Amazingly beautiful yellow tree photo. Where did you take it. I am all for cleansing: of body of mind, of house. It is an important thing in order to be able to move on in life unencumbered.
thanks =) the pic's taken by a friend, it's some place in colorado.
the color of your blog looks refreshing same as the photo
take care elusive
hope everything is well my friend~ if only cleansing our brains were as easy and cleansing our blogs =)
good luck on your cathartic journey~
yea all's well now =) but being an impulsive person tat i am, i did butcher a few posts and wrecked havoc in here and everywhere.
reaking havoc is my specialty~! have you not read the long letter of concern that someone posted in response to my last post? heh
it depends on how you seek the forgiveness you are seeking ... most of the time ... there are pure intentions that of asking forgiveness but we tend to adopt the wrong manner .... then it becomes more comlpicated ... you get to own the sins of the world ...
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, piercing.
@genius, yes i have..i love that movie.
yea eliana, u beat me@ it, heh.. i sure did read the long letter ;)
Post a Comment