Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Get me a nice ready-made template sum1

this's nightmarish.

Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly. XML error message: The document type declaration for root element type "html" must end with '>'.

this's whats gonna haunt me all of tonight. i jus dont seem to get it. i can already see xml xml xml floating all over in my head, and it's unnerving.

am gonna get you.

Grrrrrrrr!


Later: I find this template strictly OK. I mean it's nice, but the 3 column layout is wasting too mucha my space. I could find very few templates compatible with the new blogger beta version. So if you guys manage to find any, please do send 'em across to elusivevisule@gmail.com
Cheers!

Much Later : Now this beach template is not bad. But it's a classic template, and am missing out on many of the new blogger features. Should keep this up for sometime, till I lay my hands on The Template =)

Thursday, January 31 : Ok this (rain-on-the-window-panes) isn't The Template and please forgive the irritation it's causing to your eyes :D

Later: Nothing works like this one - minima dark..and blogger-in-beta- I am back!

10 comments:

Jinah said...

Good luck with the whole template thing! =) I'm loving the black and gray~

Piercing The Veil said...

oh my... you have again another template... what happened??? i thought i got into another blog this time ..it was not green .. but nice though

gud eve

Piercing The Veil said...

by the way .. how come i cannot get into one pic's blog anymore ...can you tell how can i get invited? tnx

Satanic Angel said...

eliana: yea i need it girl. this one's good but i found a real beautiful template on the web but i'm sumhow not able to get it here :(

Satanic Angel said...

piercing: i guess u could send 1pic a mail asking for an invitation.

~ ॐ ~ said...

hmm...
Wish I could help... But I don't know how...

Satanic Angel said...

oh it's absolutely ok, i've started liking the beach.
want some nariyal pani? :D

Reeta Skeeter said...

Minima black I like!

Reeta Skeeter said...

Minima black I like!

P said...

I increased the width of the wrappers in the html to utilize more space. Don't forget to keep a copy of your current template before you start changing the html :)