I miss mine so much!! Hanging out with my girlfriends has been for me, till date, the best stress buster ever. I have scores of friends- many run-of-the-mill friends – but I have four very close friends- Sushi, A, D and Natalie.D is very much like me, we have the same sensibilities in almost every department. She’s drop dead gorgeous and almost every guy I know has fallen for her at some point of time or other. We love flirting with each other. Damn, she got engaged last month! Where do I go from here, sigh! Heh. Hey am not gay, we just do it for some fun! Guess it's our way of attention-seeking :D It really embarrasses Sushi when we get over the top about it, and THAT makes it all the more fun! I dunno why, I get immense pleasure when I am the cause of embarrassment for someone else. It’s some wicked thing. I never (trust me, never!) get embarrassed. I do get embarrassed if someone praises me excessively for no tangible reason, but never otherwise.
Natalie is the official Agony Aunt of our group. After a stupid discussion, my friends picked Natalie over me for the tag. And I renounced the tag with all humility :D Natalie is this extremely expressive babe, and extremely soft-spoken. D & I get all amazed by her elegant mannerisms. We behave like boys; make that loud, rowdy boys!

is complete model material, make that super model! She dresses up extremely well, carries herself with all the poise and elegance of a lady. But as soon as she starts talking, you know she has a child like personality. If you don’t know her, she will be this real uptight missy. And once you know her, she is an open book, ready to be read by you.
Sushi is a real sweetheart!! My bestest friend ever! At one point I had started to take care of her like my younger sister, and had taken up all her battles, to fight them for her. But I realized that’s not a right thing to do. Being a friend I should just be there for her. Help her see right from wrong. One needs to fight one’s own battles to grow as a person. So I stopped being her mother/sister and now we have a great equation. She’s a mature person with the heart of a child. She’s an extremely transparent person. One thing that bothers me about her is that she gets emotionally extremely insecure. This in turn forces her to cling on to things that should be long dumped long forgotten. It’s a very common trait among people – emotional insecurity. But I believe emotional independence though under-rated in today’s world is as important as physical and financial independence. Uhh, digression!! Blogger should have some alert tone beeping as soon as it senses a digression. And, the digression continues! Uhhhh!
We girls have discussed all the crap under the sun. You name it and we have discussed it – from human excretions through all possible outlets to relationships; from worms and tadpoles to guys. Hmmmmm.. tadpoles to guys - what’s the difference anyway? Ha!
Sushi is a real sweetheart!! My bestest friend ever! At one point I had started to take care of her like my younger sister, and had taken up all her battles, to fight them for her. But I realized that’s not a right thing to do. Being a friend I should just be there for her. Help her see right from wrong. One needs to fight one’s own battles to grow as a person. So I stopped being her mother/sister and now we have a great equation. She’s a mature person with the heart of a child. She’s an extremely transparent person. One thing that bothers me about her is that she gets emotionally extremely insecure. This in turn forces her to cling on to things that should be long dumped long forgotten. It’s a very common trait among people – emotional insecurity. But I believe emotional independence though under-rated in today’s world is as important as physical and financial independence. Uhh, digression!! Blogger should have some alert tone beeping as soon as it senses a digression. And, the digression continues! Uhhhh!
We girls have discussed all the crap under the sun. You name it and we have discussed it – from human excretions through all possible outlets to relationships; from worms and tadpoles to guys. Hmmmmm.. tadpoles to guys - what’s the difference anyway? Ha!

4 comments:
so many people we meet along the way ... but there only chosen few that we choose to be so called friends
good day elusive
yea, n u have ur own set of footprints on the sand.
ohshit what happened to your template...but this looks kewl...
U bet I so much miss a girl friend in my life now a days..BOYS are just not good enough :) and I am bored of them now...
:)
nothing like having a heart to heart talk with a girl :)
i got kinda bored with it so i changed it =)
about girls, it's just that they jus can't keep in touch the way boys do. Their priorities change once they move on.
Post a Comment