Friday, January 18, 2008

RanRams - Random Ramblings

Doing nothing is so much fun. But after too much of doing nothing, you kinda lose it's importance. So I try and restrict myself to an hour or two of doing nothing at all. I wish to be re-incarnated as garfield after I die. I wish to be born as garfield in some town along the beaches. Lying on a hammock, some beer and chicken wings - garfield would rather eat fish, but since am weird my re-incarnation would be no exception - wagging my tail, and raising my whiskers every time I saw Arbuckle around. Aah that would be some life! And since Garfield's supposed to be fat, I would give up all my gymming shit too. Wow!

So as you can see, I have nothing much to do today. I have this weird feeling in my stomach and I think I am running fever too. I bunked office, had a late breakfast of bread-butter with scrambled eggs. What's the next best thing after sliced bread? I can't think of none. Swiss chocolates (esp. Lindt) comes a close second and Pringles (any flavor!) miss the second place by a whisker! Talking of whiskers, I would hate this phrase after re-incarnation, coz it would belittle my species.

I love autumn. The colors, the vibrant hues, I love everything about autumn. The place where I stay doesn't have autumny autumns. I loved it while I was in Lucerne and also in London. But I liked Lucerne more. I am not very fond of winters and snowfalls. They depress me. But the place where I stay doesn't have wintery winters either. It's sunshine all the time. Yum. Yeah, sunshine's yum. More later! Yeah there is a LOT MORE!

Acknowledgement:
Rambling's my passion. But it being a weekday I don't have anyone to listen to my crap. And since it's crap, I wouldn't have anyone even if I paid to listen up. Thank god for this blog!

8 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

keep writing...

its nice !!!!

and the blog template can be back... its just a matter of some skill that we all get with sometime again..

all the best !!!

and eggs somehow don't help me when I am running fever...

Satanic Angel said...

oh yeah, the template, i got it back, though the html settings are still screwed up :D

Jinah said...

Your layout is gorgeous~ matches your blog title very well ~ =)

I am said...

waao lovely shot...:) its aspen. where did you take it? In US i guess? I have similar shots from here..

I am glad that read your post...was feeling really sad after reading the poem at Piercing Veils..but your post cheered me up...thanks girl..

and yes, i got reminded few more years then am going to be born as HOBBS :) my dream desire for next life :))
chal have a good weekend..I almost wrote an email looks like :)

I am said...

oh yes, your current blog outlook ROCKS....I love this better than previous :)

hope this one does not go PHAAT :)

Satanic Angel said...

@eliana-yeah it brightens up the blog, thanku.

Satanic Angel said...

@HOBBS- u n i could growl and meoww together, wat fun.
the shot-i have DHAAPED it from a friend :) yea it should stay as long as i dont fiddle with it!

I am said...

he he seems like u fiddled with it :)
I usually always keep a back up in a text file before I start playing with it...
haven't done any playing with the template for a while though :)

I liked the name HOBBS I so much want to be real HOBBS...screwing up Calvin's stupid questions :))
chalo see ya around ...