Thursday, February 28, 2008

TAGathon

I dread the 'about me' questions and similar columns in long forms. Forget long forms, I dislike filling any form for that matter. Even the ones you receive at the end of a sumptuous meal at resutaurants wanting your feedback are a pain in the ass. All you want to do is go home and hit the sack after having pampered your gluttony and they throw these forms in your face.

However, I feel honoured to be tagged by badshah khan and so I shall obligate by writing 7 random things about me :D

a. I am a disorganised, clumsy woman who has lost her passport, her driving licence twice and her cell phone innumerable times. I never carry a comb/handkerchief/lipstick (huh?) et al. in my purse. Oops, I hardly carry a purse, I find wallets more handy; though i have started using purses on Mom's instructions :D

b. I like odd numbers more. I find even numbers evil. So basically I prefer doing things an odd number of times than even. Like if am in a temple clanging the bell, I would do that 3 times and not two.

c. I have this strange fixation of keeping my loved ones' shoes/slippers joined together. Like I don;t like them being kept in a haphazard manner.

d. My only purpose in life as on today is to earn enough money to be able to backpack all through India. And once am done with that (which should be by the time I am 32) I wanna travel all over the world.

e. I have a huuge fetish for watches. I love 'em especially the ones with big dials. The mens' watches. My current fav is my yellow strapped, black dial esprit.

f. For me a man's hands are a turn on. Well manicured, strong hands.

g. I don't wear perfume/deodrants. No it's not that I don;t sweat, but I definitely don;t smell :D...
Lemme count...g...7...am done!

I have to tag 7 people and this is the difficult part...;)
I tag..
1. Piercing
2. crasiezt
3. eliana
4. that was it
5. bindhiya
6. gunj
7. shameek

So u guys basically need to write down 7 random things abtja and pass on the tag to 7 people.(Am carefully tagging the ones who've not already been tagged on this one...yeah I got lots of free time on my hands :)
Get going!

10 comments:

That was it... said...

:-) Liked 'c'....that's a strange and nice thing to do...I share your passion of 'e'..my current favourite being a blue dail broad mettallic espirit. You shall get my random 7's by 8.30 pm tonight! Thanks for tagging me.

badshah khan said...

a few intretsing ones ...liking towards ODD numbers is something interesting...

crasiezt said...

Hey!! Thanks for the tag..will do it whenever possible:-)
Liked your watch too! Sounds real neat..and the slippers thing was plain weird..lol. Entertaining!

Solitaire said...

Hmm.. so a clumsy young woman with OCD like symptoms who also has fetishes and some great dreams. NICE!

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

boy!!
dats a difficlt tag!!
i hardly knw me!!
m glad u do!!

bindhiya said...

Hi Dear,
Nice to know a bit more about you...
I have a little sister love watches too...am just opposite no watches no ornaments...
Thanks for the tag!
I'll try :)
♥ & ((hugs))
bindi

Electric Shaman said...

This is extreeeemly confusing... I am extremely technically inept although my undergrad degree disagrees with this fact.. Kindly elaborate please!!

Electric Shaman said...

OK how did you know I was from IIM A... i like keeping it a secret these days!!

Jinah said...

ahahaha I'm definitely going to post 7 random stuff about me. But, unfortunately, I don't have anywhere near seven friends on Blogger. =( Thank you for tagging me =)

Satanic Angel said...

@tat was it ~ inch o pinch?

@badshah ~ yep..but i realise i don't eat odd no. of chapatis..is 1.5 odd or even? :p

@crasiezt ~ yep u better get goin on the tag ;)

@solitaire ~ welcome to my page :)

@gunj ~ oh yeah, guess I do afterall know me..

@bindhiya ~ yea u do come across as a simple person..ur simplicity is ur ornament..show it off :)

@shaman ~ I've got some antennae!

@eliana ~ yep get goin wit the tag..oh u could tag anyone, infact you could come up with fictitious names and tag 'em ;)