Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Off I go...

Tomorrow (technically today) am off to a town a few hundered kilometers from where I stay. I am to attend a cousin's wedding, and am so looking forward to it! There;s gonna be dressing up, mehendi, sangeet, awesome food, and yes of course - Pashti - my cousin..I dunno what Pashti means I jus randomly re-christened her on my blog..sorrry pashtuu..she's my all time favorite cousin and we've spent some real fun times together. We have fought over trivial matters as kids, had common crushes, and now she's like my partner in crime. More on this some other time, as am too sleepy now.

Just finished the packing - make that detailed packing. Trying to be systematic. I better get my ass off here and catch some sleep. We leave early in the morning, and did I tell you? The photography bug has bitten me, so there shall be loads of pictures coming up. Or maybe not - am too skeptical about positng pictures and stuff on my blog so we shall see about that later. Yeah right, act pricey Ms. Skeptismo, like your blog's gonna be a blog-of-note some day and people are gonna hound you and stalk you. Huh.

And now some Anne French review- guys can skip this part, it's eeeww - I used this damn hair removal cream on my hands and my hands have become sore and red from all the blisters the f***ing cream has caused. This sucks big time. I just hope that the blisters somehow vanish before the d-day. Am acting as if it's my wedding! Who cares, I don't wanna look like some red wolf. I know a red wolf doesn't exist but had it existed it woulda looked exactly like what I am looking right now. Man I shoulda used the regular old PAINFUL wax. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ok, the feminist in me is waking up somewhere and before that happens I sign off coz if I get started on THIS, I would go sleepless, which is not what we are looking for now.

Snooze time.

13th -Wednesday :

Today we have the sangeet, and the decorations are on in full swing. Helped Pashti draw a rangoli at our doorstep. We're gonna dance on chunari-chunari; it's gonna be an impromptu performance by me and pashti and no points for guessing - I will be playing the guy. I hate this, I always had to be the guy in most dances in my school coz of my height (For 3 years I was in a girls' convent school, so I was the makeshift guy). And now it's no different. But that's ok I like dancing crazy.

Tomorrow we have the mehendi which am REALLY looking forward to. I love putting mehendi. SoFa So Good.

16 comments:

Piercing The Veil said...

well happy trip elu....

take care

That was it... said...

:-) Madam Anne French...whatever made you try that on hands..don't do that again..run some ice, if those red blisters haven't gone...waxing is also painful in winters..sometimes I wonder why do women have to go through so much pain.

Happy wedding...enjoy, get dressed up damn well and get back loads of pictures...

Reeta Skeeter said...

hehe
funny stuff that@anne french
enjoy wedding and follow that was it's advise!

crasiezt said...

Anne French sucks babe..why did you even try?? Pssst I tried it myself and yes I turned into a red creature too:P
Have fun at the wedding..and look your best:-)
Mentioned it in the previous post's comments sections, but just in case you missed it..blogrolled you babe:-)

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

weddings r fun!!
hope u hav a great time!!

~ ॐ ~ said...

oh com'on... its the women who are not getting married, who get the attention in a wedding :P

the one who is getting married is anyway getting married ;)

so hope you enjoy !!! and loook as charming and super as possible...

take care !!!

Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh said...

Happy journey and enjoy the marriage, have fun :)

Satanic Angel said...

@piercing ~ thanks sweety

@tatwasit ~ yea some ice and soframycin repaired the damages =)

@reeta ~ yea yam yenjoyin ;)

@crasiezt ~ i know!! i swear am never gonna even touch tat stuff again. thanks fr the brogroll thing ;)

@gunj ~ yep!thanks for stopping by =)

@prashant ~ eggjactly..

@gonecase ~ thanku dost.

bindhiya said...

Hi,
Hope you had a great valentines day!
I am blogrolling you...hope you don't mind..
please have a delicious award "sweet as sugar"
love
bindhiya

crasiezt said...

Ah!so you're back:-) How did it go?
Thanks for bestowing the honour on me..and I like what you've called my page:D

claytonia vices said...

If you're back do let us know how it went!! :)

Satanic Angel said...

@bindiya ~ thanks a ton for the award and for blogrolling me :) and hey hope u had a nice valentines :)

@crasiezt ~ nah am not back home yet..been travelling..should be back with lots of stories ;)

@claytonia ~ yep..thanks for stopping by =)

bindhiya said...

Hi,
please check the valentines day post
or side bar!
a desert award!
talk to you soon.
bindi

Jinah said...

Hey! I hope you're doing well~ I haven't visited your blog in a long while but it seems like you're in for a lot of fun =)
You should definitely post up some pictures! I'm so curious as to what these weddings look like =)

Satanic Angel said...

hey eliana..yea its been long..i shud post some pictures about the weddin sometime :)

Satanic Angel said...

thanku so much bindhi =)