
I woke up today morning to pictures of the very cute Zinta tryinta console a crying Sreesanth on the front page of most newspapers. "Bhajji SLAPS Sreesanth After The KINGS XI Mohali Victory" went the headlines. The news channels wernt left far behind and most news channels (esp aaj tak) kept blaring all day long about the mishap on-field.
A few hours ago I saw the crying-like-a-wuss-footage of sreesanth on NDTV and I couldn’t help but laugh. Yeah I am a sadist >: )
Much later Bhajji got temporarily suspended by the BCCI folks and more laughter ensued >: ) >: )
On a serious note getting slapped is the worst thing that can happen to one’s self-esteem. I mean you repair the fucked up esteem later by telling yourself how much of a bitch the other person must be for slapping you. But the initial moments are horrendous. I have been slapped once and HOW! I was all of 14 when it happened, at an age where u r too old to get spanked and even worse slapped! (not that slapping's justified at an younger age...I still hate u for tat u bitchhhhhhhh.)
A few hours ago I saw the crying-like-a-wuss-footage of sreesanth on NDTV and I couldn’t help but laugh. Yeah I am a sadist >: )
Much later Bhajji got temporarily suspended by the BCCI folks and more laughter ensued >: ) >: )
On a serious note getting slapped is the worst thing that can happen to one’s self-esteem. I mean you repair the fucked up esteem later by telling yourself how much of a bitch the other person must be for slapping you. But the initial moments are horrendous. I have been slapped once and HOW! I was all of 14 when it happened, at an age where u r too old to get spanked and even worse slapped! (not that slapping's justified at an younger age...I still hate u for tat u bitchhhhhhhh.)
It was my hindi teacher. She used to parade in the class with that sinister, am-gonna-get-you look on her face. She had an arrogant face and I wonder where she hid her horns and her scaly eeeyuckkk lookin tail. Her gross fangs were more than visible though.
Once she was filling in for a P.T. (physical training) teacher. We got prepared for the impending Doomsday.
She thundered, “ STAND IN A LINE !”. The ever-lazy, yours-truly tries standing straight at 8.00 a.m. in the morning. I put in my best not to make cribbu faces and tried real hard not to show her my middle finger. My sulking face and yawns were far too much for her to bear. She lost her top (she never had any) and came fuming towards me like a charging bull and Dhadaaaaam!! It was too late by the time I realised what happened. I had been slapped!!
I swear to God had it not happened in a fraction of a sec the way it did, I woulda fought back and kicked her ass. Wat the heck I coulda done tat even after being slapped, man I was a sissy! All my emotions came gushing forth n I started crying like a baby. I felt like pelting stones at her spectacles, kicking her in her stomach, pulling her oily long braided hair and swirling her around long enough to make her feel puky and later catapulting her somewhere far far off to an alien planet that was infested with vomit covered insects. BITCH!
Saumya who usedta stand in fronta me (I always stood last coz of my height…tats the price u pay for getting noticed in a crowd of 78 lazy bums) tried consoling me but stopped soon after the fat-assed pig threatened to slap her too. Bitch, she was a bitch. Whenever I get reminded of her, the picture croppin up in my mind is that of a mad woman with a face tat's all red with smoke coming outta her head and her lips twitched in a curve that’s so insanely sinister n deadly that cud put even the ugliest godzilla to shame. If I ever happen to bump into her god save her ass! I hope she ends up in a pig sty. She was my teacher, FINE! But that definitely didnt mean she owned me!
Sreesanth, baby I know it hurts, I mean ok u r an ass sometimes (mostimes!) on the field but it sure does hurt!
Tell me guys have ya been beaten? slapped? abused? or have ya abused someone real bad? I mean REAL BAD ok I don’t mean the usual, causual swearing that we do. Go on, tell me, spew venom. I shall not censor the gaali-galoch ;)
Once she was filling in for a P.T. (physical training) teacher. We got prepared for the impending Doomsday.
She thundered, “ STAND IN A LINE !”. The ever-lazy, yours-truly tries standing straight at 8.00 a.m. in the morning. I put in my best not to make cribbu faces and tried real hard not to show her my middle finger. My sulking face and yawns were far too much for her to bear. She lost her top (she never had any) and came fuming towards me like a charging bull and Dhadaaaaam!! It was too late by the time I realised what happened. I had been slapped!!
I swear to God had it not happened in a fraction of a sec the way it did, I woulda fought back and kicked her ass. Wat the heck I coulda done tat even after being slapped, man I was a sissy! All my emotions came gushing forth n I started crying like a baby. I felt like pelting stones at her spectacles, kicking her in her stomach, pulling her oily long braided hair and swirling her around long enough to make her feel puky and later catapulting her somewhere far far off to an alien planet that was infested with vomit covered insects. BITCH!
Saumya who usedta stand in fronta me (I always stood last coz of my height…tats the price u pay for getting noticed in a crowd of 78 lazy bums) tried consoling me but stopped soon after the fat-assed pig threatened to slap her too. Bitch, she was a bitch. Whenever I get reminded of her, the picture croppin up in my mind is that of a mad woman with a face tat's all red with smoke coming outta her head and her lips twitched in a curve that’s so insanely sinister n deadly that cud put even the ugliest godzilla to shame. If I ever happen to bump into her god save her ass! I hope she ends up in a pig sty. She was my teacher, FINE! But that definitely didnt mean she owned me!
Sreesanth, baby I know it hurts, I mean ok u r an ass sometimes (mostimes!) on the field but it sure does hurt!
Tell me guys have ya been beaten? slapped? abused? or have ya abused someone real bad? I mean REAL BAD ok I don’t mean the usual, causual swearing that we do. Go on, tell me, spew venom. I shall not censor the gaali-galoch ;)
63 comments:
Muhahaha ! such a sissy ! More worse he later denied it , and said it was OK ! im sure his Mama must be darn proud of him .
Atlast the OZ's have the last laugh ....Matty Hayden was right on spot when he said 'obnoxious little weed' ... infact there are two !
I think I have been slapped as a child..I say "I think" because I have kinda repressed my memories. :)
grey ~ yeah sissy sure..am not much into cricket so am not very sure wat u talkin abt :D has it got to do with the "monkey" incident?
solitaire ~ tats the way to go..repress ugly monstrous memories..but this memory is like an elephant..will be there parked in my brains always.
Sreesanth was due for such a treatment. he had been getting under nerves of everybody he could manage to except his skipper and the 3 big wigs of the team.
Now if somebody is shaking the hands and you say that "we r gonna f*** u hard in ur home town", then thats worth a harsh treatment and i feel santh got his due.
that shud give him good lesson and may be wisen a great deal!!!
he s all but playing to gallery
He he yeah it was kinda weird to see a crying Sreesanth on the first page of times of India. Talkin abt being slapped......i used to get slaps from my mum when i was a small kid coz i was very naughty!! Not tht i m not naughty anymore...but in a better way for sure ;) I hav never abused anybody so badly to feature here!!
I really feel pity for BHajji...
It was against the spirit of game and should be takes seriously
Smiles :)
u seem to get all the venom in ur post and the last line was making it more venomous"Go on, tell me, spew venom. I shall not censor the gaali-galoch ;)".
I guess everybody has a incident from the P.T teacher.
drama queens..or shall I say kings. :):)
Keshi.
Poor Sreesanth! Am sure he cried just so Preity would console him, hug him, perhaps give him a little kiss too:P
I've never been slapped by my parents . Twice at school:once by my motherfucking PT teacher (they are all the same) 'cause my skirt was too short!! Of course I complained to the principal (who happened to like me a great deal)and got her ass fucked so royally...LOL
Then once when I shoved an eraser up my classmate's nose. I have nothing to say in my defence here. *evil laughter*
I dont know why he cried. i have been slapped on numerous occasions by various people which include MOM, teachers, tution teachers, principals etc. but i only cried when my mom slapped on other occasions i would just abuse and smile after the slapster left. Anyways one incident toh i vividly remember. i was in 4th standard and it was maths exams. i had forgotten my protracter (used to draw angles) for my exams. in exams there were 4 questions where one had to draw angles of various degrees and i cudnt do it as i did not have protracter. so after the exams i got a nice beating from my mom not only on my beutiful, lovable cheeks but also on the other body parts. GOD it was horrible. this is exactly the reason why i hate fuckin mathematics.
oh got slapped once by my english teacher because my pencil broke and it wasnt my fault but she thought it was anway... our school had a zero tolerance policy... she got fired. :) im a sadist too...
Arre, I can write an entire post on fighting with people and all the galli galoch. I'll lost count on such incidents. I am an angry child. :D
I'm too great at thrashing people if I don't like a certain aspect, and as I say 'Its truly difficult to impress me and perfectly easy to piss me off'. And anger is the last emotion I can control. So I guess now you can predict how my past or even present goes. :-/
MAN!
BITCH indeed!
I've never been slapped really.. but after having read your post...and seen Sreesanth on TV...I think I know how it feels :|
i have been beaten man times when in military school...but well those punishments were never given alone..but usually in groups..
but yes after leaving boarding in 11th standard...my chemistry teacher slapped me... and i called him a chutiya in front of the whole class..i was rusticated for a month...but they bastard never walked with his head high in front f me..... motherfucker... i still boil when i think of him....
I have been beaten black and blue by my father many a times....well at school.... it was an economics teacher..... she was hot though.....but being slapped really sucks ..... especially in front of a girl (on whom u have' had the biggest possible crush on).... damn I hate school...
ashu ~ yea, I know..wit all his aggression, hes clearly despised by most of his team mates..the latest's tat the umpire who spoke against ss got suspended..lol it's turnin out to be some circus
@ ria ~ NEVER abused? aah good girl :)
@pacfier ~ well, looks like the jury fulfilled ur wish
badshah ~ I KNOW!!! PT teachers all over the world suck! The one in my primary school usedta hit on the knuckles wit a cane! horrendous.
@keshi ~ DRAMA is one word the Indian Premier League swears by!
@crasiezt ~ I know!!Everyone in the mohali team is dying to get hugged by her n ss jus got luckier.
PT teachers the world over oughta be banned man..
eraser up the nosE????am proud of ya!i
In my school we usedta get punished if we had our skirt lenghth below our knees and ALSO if we had it way above knees..it HAD to be 4" above knees. CRAPPY rulez.
zephyr ~ forgettin stuff b4 exams usedta happen a lot wit me too..but what happened to the beg borrow steal principle?
Many mums/parents beating up their children >:) we oughta have a no-beatings rule
Once I got a thrashing from my mum for crossing the road to get to the balloon-walla unattended.
bubbles of firewhiskey ~ wow! wot school didja goto..I wish I was in YOUR school!
sutta ~ oh an angry young man :p
skeeter ~ I swear it ya..BI**H..n it's good u dint have to experience it..i pray u never have to.
samby ~ BOY you got some guts! Way to go ;)
akshay ~ Awww..I hated school too except for when I was in the Xth grade..had a gala time then
Mine used to be much more than 4 inches:P
umm...well done it loads of time...ve gotten the same medicine..not really...been more on the giving end when it comes to beating up n being abusive..used to b a bully in school.. lol :D
remember having had to call my dad to school for using abusive langauge in 8th standard..tht was fun for sure :)
LOL, it was a mighty pissed up post...as for the slapped, beaten...I have lost count-account everything....itni maar padi ki asar hi hona band ho gaya aur isi wajah se maar bhi padni band ho gyi :P
lol I agree!
Keshi.
crasiezt ~ yeaa, tht really musta looked real smart..I SAY the schools shd have those hot pants for uniforms ;)
maverick ~ wow nice..a ruckus..i missed all tat since i was in an all girl's scool for my secondary education n gals are pretty much sombre wen it comes to all tis,..at least while in school ;)
gonecase ~ maar padi..aur kabhi peeta bhi hoga tuney..dont be sucha good boy now..waise I have always fantasized havin a black eye..i mean it used to be more of a wanting wen i was a teenager but sumwhr it still is an unfulfilled dream..weird but yea seriously.
keshi ~ the cheerleaders have started covering themselves frm head to toe now..they look weird man
Nah nah ur not dyslexic.
Try the blog. :P
M sure u'll get the stuff over there. :P
sutta ~ i seee
Oh yeha once by my dad wen i did sometin awfully bad.I needed a lesson..am happy i got it!
mez ~ lessons can be good in retrospection but not wen u r actually in the process of getting 'em :p
kya mast chance hai yar galian nikalne ka....but d tchr i hated d most is no more in d world....n i dnt wanna take a risk with her soul right nw...so :(
i think i have lost count of the slaps... nope not on me but the ones I gave. yeah..i was the class monitor from my 3rd class till 10th ...bass fir kya tha..any guy who would not listen me(read...fucked up guys) ..they were never spared. and i have fought on field too with guys...once they were not giving the football for the Pithhu game we used to play...so i literally had to snatch it from them and slapped hard. yea i was a tomboyish kinda... very naughty and brainy too :P. so always took advantage of being the topper and play the pranks and at the same time be in the good books of all the teachers. :P.
i am really searching the slap video...i really wanna see the intensity in the slap...was it too hard???(if you have seen!!)... wonder he needs some slapp sessions.. i mean come on .. he being a sportsperson and a 21 year old guy never got slapped before because who would cry like that???
or this obnoxious weed said something else to sreeshanth :P.. my detective brains are still working in it :P
hahahaha u mean they donned the burka? How sad. CLs r not meant to wear such clothes!
Keshi.
@ gunj ~ OOpsie..yeah..u wudnt wanna..*looks down (tats where they say hell is)* R.I.P.
P.S. WAT A RIP OFF!! If u know wat jus happened wit the mistaken identity :D
@geet ~ wow thats nice..a girl bully :)
The slap video they say is with the media but for some reasons they wudnt give it away :p but u know once the issue dies down it will be up on you tube and the royal circus will reopen ;)
@ geet ~ oh yes it was SS who provovated bhajji by sayin things like we gonna funk u on ur homeground...aah i love such gossip :D
@keshi ~ welcome to the jinga-lala land aka India :p
lol wuts jinga lala?
Keshi.
Hahaha...reading all the comments above... I remember being slaaped once by a grumpy old frustrated death worthy budhiya when I was 14 yrs old for trying to steal mangoes frm her tree...;-). And hey that old tart was a karate expert and had a doberman otherwise no one could have saved her from me....but yeah slapping does hurt your self esteem bad.Even more than kicking or punching or biting or pulling hair or pinching or.....phew..
Sorry for the lng comment..
Brilliant suggestion babe!
@keshi ~ jinga lala is wot u sing wen u know the ppl arnd u are a buncha jackasses or say even tribals..its a tribal anthem :P
@pranay ~ Awwww but isnt it THE way to eat mangoeS? Wow musta been fun..u cuda bribed the doberman wit sum mangoes :p
@crasiezt ~ yu bet:p
u knw what.. i hade a hateful Hindi Teacher too :((
byut she neva slapped me... but alwasy wud pick on me.. and well made me stand in the front always :D
and i used to LAUGH in front of the whole class! and the people on the class wud LAUGH!
and well i wud end up standing outside :-/
Bilkul ! Ladai bhidai to badi hoti thi.....aur school mein recess time mein football khelte hue kaale-neele bhi bade hote the....lol for your wish, I can fulfil it :P
I think I was probably 12 years when I really got beaten. I mean really got beaten 'cos I was pretty naughty as a child so my mum beat me often...i need to stay on track..when i was 12, there was an after school fight between me and some girl that had really pissed me off...all day. I was a bit of a tom boy so to speak so I felt I could handle her. Unfortunately by the time she was done with me...well lets just say I haven't fought anyone after that.
This write up, you totally cracked me out with laughter. My favourite part ..."pulling her oily long braided hair and swirling her around long enough to make her feel puky and later catapulting her somewhere far far off to an alien planet that was infested with vomit covered insects".
I wish I cld have done that to that stupid girl that beat me silly!
@veens ~ lol man i always laughed whenever i got punished! I mean u know that dumb stupid smile where u arent a wee bit "ashamed" of whatever u have been punished for.
I had a hindi teacher and his name was Foolbadan -NO KIDDING - he made me once stand on the desk for time n again not listening to his wake-up calls during the lecture :D
@gonecase ~ heheh..i dont wanna be hit by a guy ok :p it shud involve some bitch-fighting..tat wud be fun.
@tairebabs ~ wow I never had any huge fights while in school..i wish i had, some bullying and some getting bullied wuda done me good :) got nothin to tell my grandchildren about school..sigh!
Most of us here have gotten beaten by our mums at one time or the other. more power to mums (now tat am not a kid anymore >:)
oh, I have the funniest story to tell. In 3rd, this stupid teacher of mine, who was a sadistic nun, hit me hard on my calves with a wooden ruler cause i was talkin durin class. Believe it or not, the ruler broke. The whole class was laughin at the stupid nun. *I* was laughin too. Backfired royally no? :D Best part, I even got my parents the next day and told the principal bout it and got her majorly screwed.
:D
damn, the joy you get whn you give back to ppl who really deserve it. :D
there was this another time, in 7th, when my friend caught the hand of the sir who was bout to slap her and THREW it away AND said "you have no right to slap me". We all clapped. :D
@ busywriter ~ woww I REALLLIE wish I had done somethin to tat bitch of a teacher..aargh tis's gonna haunt me all my life..maybe i cud do somethin now..send her car to the scrapyard? Ya tats wot i shud do >:)
Abt ur friend..cool gurl! This's wut they deserve.
Catfight catfight yay ! Invite me or atleast post it on youtube :D
@gonecase ~ :p sure i will! unless am gettin really bashed up :p naaw that's not really possible i got sum CLAWS >:)
heyy. i read this when you comments on my blog but i didnt get chance to post a comment sorry.
it did make me laugh!!! nice funny gem of a blog here!!
@niyara ~ gee thanks :D
Post a Comment