Sunday, May 18, 2008

And she blabbered...

Ok am sorry for not updating ppl and yeah disappointing millions of fans in blog-o-watever yu call it :p

I mean come to think of it I have things to accomplish ppl, I can't be sitting here like some loser typing shit and dragging readers to read my shit and thus increase my comment count :p

I have been busy yes. Walking the red carpet for the Cannes film festival can be really tiring. Especially when you are wearing stilletos and are busy dodging the media and it's questions on your love life, your poodle, your brand new gucci glares.

*MEDIA! where ijj daa media!!*


Ok I know all of this could have been more convincing had I posted the picture of a hollywood hottie givin me a peck on my cheek. But I respect the privacy of my friends so the picture shall not be posted here. Oh just in case this isn't all that convincing then you need some mental therapy u know, you might be suffering from schizophrenia, a disease wherein you doubt everyone :p

Oh and I was also busy reading calvin & hobbes. That's what I do when am all stressed out after long hours of endorsing beauty products and cosmetics. Reading c&h is rejuvenating. It teaches you so much, it's philosophies are good enough to be imbibed in the Art of Living courses conducted by sri sri ravishankar >:)

Jus for kicks..I am gonna put this pic of mine..Yea you guessed it right.. it IS clicked at Cannes..jus before the filming of my french film je t'aime :p The earrings are gifted to me by my long time beau Brad :p




Having ranted enough for the day, I encourage you to encourage me; and thus comment; I like the attention :D

*MEDIA! where ijj da media!!*

67 comments:

P said...

ha ha ha..thanks for this purely entertaining post..needed a good laugh today
Btw I'm totally convinced you can pull off the Cannes red carpet walk..much better than Aishwarya for sure :D

~ ॐ ~ said...

Oh... that was you... Even I was there with Cameron Diaz :P Looking at you i thought who is that girl... and now i see you here on the blog !!

I should have said hi :D

Anonymous said...

good one to begin my day with :) good to c u back n now don go away pileez....

Occasional Brilliance said...

made me smile... and ask brad how the twins are doing... :)

Rià said...

nice cute little post! :) thanks for entertaining so much!

rantravereflect/ jane said...

the media ijjj here:
some questions:

1.ohhh ya look tres 'JOLIE', does brad think the same too?
2.how is ash doing there? i heard she's eyeing ya beau n telling him stuff like 'bachhao bachha, abi bachhan se bachhao'?
3.Calvin n hobbbes:)Is that a filmfare/cosmo in your hand?

;);)
ha haaaa
felt realllly good reading that media :)
bolg-o-ville loves ya :)

maverick said...

C n H is awesome...n u look cute..

busy-writer said...

The media is here!! Hello, brad pitt's beau, I am busy_writer, the top reporter for the err, top mag and err channel.. *insert self praisin speech* ... now pose for me, woman!!!

:P

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

jai ho jai ho jai ho!!
i was clueless dat sucha high profile woman lives in my blogneighbourhood!!
can u pliss send me an autographed pic of urs spcly fo me?? i shall put it up on my blog!!
pliss pliss pliss!!

Mysterious Mia said...

hey good to see u back....

Keshi said...

u look really PRETTY WOW! ty for that pic..I finally get to see ya too. Beautiful gal!


** I can't be sitting here like some loser typing shit and dragging readers to read my shit and thus increase my comment count

is that how u think of bloggers then? :( Im pretty sad.


Keshi.

Satanic Angel said...

@p ~ hehe thankz :D hey this time though i realllie loved wut aishwarya was wearing ;)




@prashant ~ Ohh wernt yu the one in a biege tux? The one clickin pictures ;) hehe yaa i did say a hii but yu were busy ogling at cameron hmpff
:p

Satanic Angel said...

@ashu ~ thankz :)



@bubblez ~ gee thankz..twinz! naaa dont scare me ya no twinz yet :p

Satanic Angel said...

@ria ~ thanky babes :)




@rantravereflect ~ oh my spokesperson shall answer your questions :p
aww on 2nd thots since ure so nice i shall oblige :p
Ash looked all green as she eyed me full-on wit envy :p
C&H could pass off as some filmi magazine too yes but they are more like comics :p

Satanic Angel said...

@maverick ~ thankz dost..YES c&h is awesome..ticket to nirvana :p




@busywriter ~ oh these shutterbugz I tell u..*poses* ya better make me ya cover page ok :p

Satanic Angel said...

@gunj ~ oh arent you an excellent script-writer? I shall recommend you to Ramu and Karan :p i liked ya latest plot :p

Abt the autographed pic..oh cmon get the latest vogue copy am on the cover! :p

Satanic Angel said...

@anvita ~ hey there..yep!




@keshi ~ NOooo 'twas jus a dumb thing i said of no consequence :D well abt me typing shit yes i do tat but yu guys write such awesome stuff..so much so I read others' blogs more than i update mine :)

Nirmal said...

hey u suffering from some disease.....one of my blog friend (solitaire) who writes shit {acc 2 u) can help u out/....and shes really gud in tat/...last day i spoke to her and she said its called canneomania .....not tht serious...so nothing to worry...

i must say ur earings good...

and gal u have long neck...u single....lol

crasiezt said...

Gorgeous earrings babe! Absolutely wow! Loved the pic...

And hahaha what a post!! Under normal circumstances I would think you are so full of yourself...but I know that's not true:D Full on entertaining that was:-)

Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh said...

The media is on its way mademoiselle but avoiding media is in vogue in Hollywood, shall I call for your Limo as well ??

And for the hollywood hottie giving you a peck, saare hunky-dory mar gye the kya ?? Or you prefer it this way, ehehehe :P

WTF said...

Hey some nice photography over there and i must say you are damn beautiful. Your man must be a real hunk :P

Satanic Angel said...

@nirmal ~ nah acc to me I write crap, royal crap :p
canneomania...aha..tats wut they call the self-obsessed syndrome in layman's words :p thanks for all the flattery n hey celebrities dont talk abt their relationship status :p

Satanic Angel said...

@crasiezt ~ hey babes thanky :)n I AM full of myself under ALL circumstances ;) :p

Satanic Angel said...

@gonecase ~ oh my limo yeah my limo shud be on it's way though i'd prefer a nice suv :D
hunks marte nahi mujhe dekhke zinda ho jaate hai :p
ya i know cheesy :p

Satanic Angel said...

@ the zephyr ~ thanks..well yes if you insist so much :p
heheheh
on a srs note..hes OOOOLALA! ;)

g-man said...

i'm confused 8-|

Macadamia The Nut said...

Hail Goddess!

*bows*

You looks gorgeous today me lady... only, err... you forgot to cover those little red horns with your hair pieces

:|

Heh heh heh

Anonymous said...

Hhhmmm.. if you were reading C&H, at least I wouldn't mind a few snippets being posted.

And that's quite a nice pic and looks like the earrings are made for you.

Live it up!!

Anonymous said...

HERE IJJ THE MEDIA ...>!!! LOL

Satanic Angel said...

@g-man ~ so am I ;) welcome to the jing-bang!

Satanic Angel said...

@macadamia ~ heeh..no wonder those women there got all J..i had the prettiest pair of red hornz ;)

Satanic Angel said...

@j ~ *looks like the earrings are made for you.
Awww thanku!
Oh snippets, well me got C&H -ALL OF IT -in hard copy! yayyy!

Satanic Angel said...

@samby ~ :p
Meet my spokesperson :p

g-man said...

thanks :) good to be a part of it

Anonymous said...

every one likes attention.. and so me too

Anonymous said...

long neck, enuff to give a complex to a giraffee.. nice post tho.. laffed all the way

Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh said...

SUVs are for casual outings, Limos are for functions of such grandeur !
And as for your cheesy line, kabhi kabristaan ki taraf ghoomne mat nikal jana :P

busy-writer said...

ohmigod, i just read the comments here..and jeez, okay i'm real dumb.
i thought that was an actress's pic.. :O :|
and wow.. you look wow with those earings. so elegant!

Rashi said...

nice way of writing...

the media seems to be following ya :)

keep rockin' !

Anonymous said...

Media... here izz the media!! :P

**ultra juvenile crap** ... ok i do suffer frm that s-thing...disease.. I doubt EVERYONE :P

ohh i lov the pic.. those gorgeous things in your ears... damn... u r another of those..ohh--so--good--looking girls :-| i like to biyatch abt :P

damn m i giving yu too much of media attention ?? naahh... u dnt happen to my favorite neways ... si i wud jus cut the crap :D :P =))

ok thanks for the laughs dear :)

post more.. u idiot..it feels good to read u .. u knw that/.?!

alright i will jus shut the f up!

Anonymous said...

veru pretty jhumke :) and pretty eyes..

and really creative post ya.. i means even Aish cant come up with this write up even after she had Gaado her Tambu on each day of the premiers...

bradd ki to lagne waali hai watt!!! 5 bacche???

Satanic Angel said...

@g-man ~ :)




@chriz ~ yep attenshun is wut I crave for :D oh yes giraffes are all hiding their faces :p

Satanic Angel said...

@gonecase ~ LOL@kabristan thing..haaan yaar yeh toh maine kabhi socha hee nahi!





@busywriter ~ lol dontcha flatter me babes leave tat to the boys :p Am dead against elegant stuff ya but since yu insist well..thanks :D

Satanic Angel said...

@rashi ~ hey thanks ya..n welcome to ma page :)





@veens ~ lol Juvenile is The word tat shuda been the title ya! lol@oh-so-good-lookin..GIRLLL wateva ya call me we better biyatch together abt others ok :p oh ya i shall post more after am dun wit the filmfare awards and oscars :p

Satanic Angel said...

@geet ~ thankz ya..abt ash lol..I swear it..i think she shud be recycled u know..tats wut they do to plastic :p
Abt brad I swear it man 5 bacche is a wee bit 2 much..nah..wee bit 5 much :p

Anonymous said...

ohh sure wud so that :P

so hw is Brad doing? giv him my flying kisses ;))

---welll u knw i came hhere to thank u ... for that comment :D

smetimes i do need sme kinda motivation... and i jus needed that today :)) ooo!! i was feeling sad coz of tht crappy m/c at the gym...arghhhh! it increased my weight AGAIN" can u believe that?

**i totally hate it**

ko i will post a post later... u knw.. it si been crazy around here.. with all the Ms. Mysore contest et all :D :P

so chao :))

Mysterious Mia said...

where have u vanished now?
miss ya

Mysterious Mia said...

where have u vanished now?
miss ya

Solitaire said...

Nice picture! Did the media capture you?

Keshi said...

I cant get over ur earrings. love em!

keshi.

Satanic Angel said...

@veens ~ brad is glad to be fly-kissed by u :D hey the gym m/c must be tuned to do tat u knw so tat yu become their life long member..cruel tactics these ppl play i tell ya..oh yes the mysore contest soudns phun ya :D wll drop in n check on u soon!

Satanic Angel said...

@anvita ~ heyaaa mes here mes here :D




@solitaire ~ thanku..yep ;) the cosmopolitan ppl did :p

Satanic Angel said...

@keshi ~ oh thanku babe ya i got a huuuge collection of such chunkie earringz :)

Solitaire said...

I read your comment about bollywood masala on Pri's blog. Do you have an invite to my Woes blog. If so, please come read my latest post. If not, give me your email address!

Anonymous said...

ur spokesperson says that ur having a affair with hrithik roshan..?? is that true??

samby

Unknown said...

Sometimes, this blogging thing can be so demanding, especially when you have heaped a lot of fans to yourself and you are required by their indulgence to always update your post! At such moments, ideas just flies off! And nothing seems to be flowing but you just have to post something.

I commend you for your post. At least you got me busy!

Rashmi said...

nice pic...

Anonymous said...

hey great ubercool blog you have

Satanic Angel said...

@solitaire ~ dun tat :D




@samby ~ DUDE!!yu gone all private n i dont have my invi :(
n I have fired my spokesperson for spreadin such rumors ;)
*in my mind: god bless her for keepin mum abt my drunken revelry wit *blush* srk *blush* :D

Satanic Angel said...

@dammy ~ hey..oh yu mean the pressure of entertaining? ummm..nah not really lol n i got no fans :p It's one of those posts when I feel like jus rambling on and I dont have anyone who'd listen to it except for my dearest blog :) Am glad I got ya busy ;)
Oh n thanks for dropping by :)

Satanic Angel said...

@rashmi ~ thanku babe




@sam ~ hey thanks..welcome to my page :)

humbl devil said...

:D

and ohh yeah...nice pic...

Anonymous said...

yea thanks hun...for everything ;)

Anonymous said...

jesss...she told me that too.... about ur drunken thingy... with shahrukh *without blushing*

Satanic Angel said...

@humble devil ~ :D thanku ya



@veenz ~ thanks for wot gurl? :D since u insist..yeh toh mera farz thha :p



@samby ~ DAMN her..
*in my mind: god bless her nw me will be famous or is it infamous :p

kyamaloom said...

Abey teri.
At first I was really like.
*Whatt?? Mahn she went to Cannes?
WOOOAAAHHHH!!*

Nice jhumka! :D

Satanic Angel said...

@sutta ~ lol gotcha! :p There was a heavy sarcastic undertone all thru out yaar :p
ya jhumka..thanks :D