It's on days like these that the foodie in me feels at peace. We went to Hyderabad House tonight for some nice dinner. What I had was way beyond my expectations in terms of taste, quality-everything served was just about right. We had some yum chicken kebabs, and chicken tandoori, followed by niceee chicken n mutton biryani. Man! And what followed was even yummier. Death By Chocolate at Corner House!
After having weird sambhar-rice-rasam-dumb-yellow-gravy-uncooked-roti combinations day in and day out what we had tonight felt out of this world!
This is what they call Nirvana :)
I miss home food so much :(
...as someone rightly said - Home is where the HEARTH is :D
23 comments:
Heh heh heh... So you did *indulge* yourself in some way. ;)
Neat.
Hope you had a nice V-Day. Sliiightly belated greetings. :)
Peace.
ahhh nothing like a Death by chocolate for Dessert :)
wow!chocolates for desert!!
wow!tht was a nice meal and the dessert was the best!!Hw hav u been gurl??
seriously long time yaar... studies to achi chal rahi hai na? masti to by default achi hogi :)..
keep scribbling babes!!! hugs
i looove corner house :D
home sure is where the hearth is :)
i too am back home fo a week n just cant hav enuff of the food!!:D
btw are u in b'lore by any chance? if yes thn we shud meet up!
Loved the post,,,,mujhe toh bhookh bhi lag gyi :)
Kartz ~ V-day was good though am not much of a believer :D
Ya indulge I did :)
Praddy & Solo ~ Yu bet!
Ria ~ Yeaaaah! Mes been good :) comin up on ur page next :)
Geet ~ Hiiieee :) Padhai n masti dono mast chal rahi hain..mwah :)
Gunj ~ Yeaaah! Bangalore it is :) we shud we shud :) u in infy?
day dreama ~ heheh :p sluurpy post na :)
Although I ate only a couple of hours back your post made my tunny rumble and grumble with pleasure!
Corner house is good. So good. I thought you were in Chennai or something..but looks like we're in the same god-forsaken city-Bangalore. Am I right???
I got hungry just reading it !!!!!!!! nirvana truely...
Updates nain?
Peace.
@crasiezt ~ yep u r bang on! i hav started to kinda like the place though..but nothing can beat bombay :)
@Phoenix ~ hehe :)
@kartz ~ updates comin up soon..busy shusy wit examz :|
aah yes remember my summers in bangalore...DBC at CH was nice...really nice :)
I wish you good luck, ma'am.
Peace. Be well.
ABSOLUTELY!!:D
fpj'f
hey where are u? busy with studies???
Yeah Bmby is great..but I love Delhi:-)
Girl we should meet..mail me..then we'll exchange numbers:D
crasiezt@gmail.com
Post a Comment