READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
Off I go on a holiday..
I feel so happy and gay :p
How I wish You could come along
And sing me a song that went ding dong
I shall miss You oh so bad
How I wish I could kiss u crazy n mad
I cant stop gushing abt my new phone, it's all red!
That said, the connection is still dead
Do I care as long as I get to flaunt
In front of all my uncles n aunts
Now the point of this "poem"
Shall be revealed, but not b4 I say a sorry for the above mayhem
My 4 GB and me
Shall back-pack thru' God's own country
And get you guys some nariyal pani and a lungi :p
44 comments:
yay kerala right??? :)
i like the red phone.
mansi ~ thankz :D yep! kerala it is..thanks for visitin :)
how come 4 gb??? they were giving 2 gb free na??? did u buy a 4 gb card....more thuds!!!!!!
samby ~ hehe no ya..2 gb in my fone n 2 gb in my camera ;)
hahahaha!
great one!!!!
brought a smile to my face!
and the title bar is fab!
trip to mallu land eh???..enjoy
Enjoy your trip !
You've been tagged! Enjoy the trip!
Oh kewl!hav fun at the backwaters of kerala!btw jus curious to knw,who r u goin wht?? ;)
haha..cute li'l one from you...
nariyal pani and lungi?
jala rahi ho?
:(
good good...
lol...smebdyz in love with her fone!! congoz!!
kerala is super cool....
hillarious lines to end the post!!
lol..good one Ms. Eminem and malluland, great ! Backwaters or some hillside ??
Hahaha loved the poem. Rib-tickling as they call it!
Just saw your previous post...your phone is super sexy babe!
Have fun on the Kerala trip! And do get us all some lungis as you promised:D
blog updated :)
that was hilarious...
Visiting your space for first time..nice write ups :)
cheers
Hope you are having fun!
durjoy ~ thankz :) welcome to my page..the title bar oh yes doesnt it make u drool?
maverick ~ yep malloo land :D..'twas Phun! sure will chk ur blog soon..
Cindy ~ yaaaaaaaaah! had lotta fun :D~
Ankur ~ TAG :O will chk it soon..i hope it;s gotta do somethin wit male-bashing..am in the mood for it >:)
ria ~ family ya :) 'twaz gud fun :) it's a beautiful place!
skeeter ~ jala nahi rahi :p got u a lungi dun wurry..wich one dya want red cheques blue cheques or plain white :p
om ~ :)
gunj ~ yo man..head ova heels!
enigma ~ thankz buddy...ya kerala IS suppacool, koi aur line jaa hee nahi rahi thi!
gonecase ~ heh..yea..backwaters n hillside all of it :) phaaaadu phun
crasiezt ~ thanku :p the so called poem is jus the beginning..thrs lotta crapping to be done..fone toh hai hee sexxy :) lungis r heeya..make ur pick..plain chequered?
shruti ~ hey thanku girl..welcome to my page :)
solitaire ~ oh yes I did..shall post sum pictures soon..
u back?
where are the pics???????
are u back???
anjuli ~ yep! shall post 'em soon.
samby~ yaah..backo.
That was vague...I like both. What colors you got:P
You back right? So how was it???
crasiezt ~ 'twaz funnn! shud post the pictures soon :)thr r tooo many pics so i gotta get down to some sorting.
LMAO @ phaaadu phun
How was the trip btw ??
LMAO @ phaaadu phun
How was the trip btw ??
thats sleek ..
Lol!! You should set this to 'rap'.
alo! droppin in for the first time.. think i'll be back for more:) luved your poem.. how was mallu land?
Keralaaa.. wah wah!! :)
GC ~ pics dekh lena..shud be updating SOON!
badshah ~ sleeek n so much more!
macademia ~ Yo babeh!
gypsy ~ welcome to my page..mallu land waz mallu n much fun :)
sutta ~ haanji!
u are commenting but where are ur own posts??? :-)
yea been takin a rant-break of sorts..am back..beware :>
heee haww u r funny :P
skeeta :p
Post a Comment