Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ughhhh

After a really really reallyyy long time, I am all alone, sitting in my room, enjoying every bit of the solitude am being offered. Of late life has been a party, hostel life is always a party. As I type this I can hear a gang of ppl - some of my batch mates - singing hum honge kaamyab - at the top of their not so good voices, as they walk towards the college. All drunk I presume.

Guess the party I referred to also explains my absence from my blog. I had nothing to crib about, noone to bitch about, lifes all good so nothing much to write about. It's difficult at times to pen down the happy emotions, I almost feel like I am bragging about how nice n happening my life is.

I can almost see the end to these innings of my life..the innings when I am officially allowed to party every single night, when dad's money can be spent in a guilt free way at least sometimes, when life is nothing but one big fiesta! I don't wanna let go. I want to hold each day, every moment, and never let go. Lifes soon gonna change, and the only good part about this change would be that I'd be earning and not living off my savings/dad's money..more of dad's money ;) I am so broke that if I went to KFC I could lick the chicken off other peoples' fingers too bwahahahaha.

I have no clue how am gonna manage without seeing the faces I wake up to every morning. They are all there, I know they are there, I goto the mess they are there, I attend lectures they are there, the post dinner walks they are ALL there all the bloody time. These very faces, who I didn't even know 2 years ago are a family to me now. I had taken them all for granted all this while, thinking they are just a shout away..but 50 days from now and all these people will get scattered in different parts of the country. It's a scary thought. A big change. A big turn. A way of life disrupted.

The thought is freaking me out. I don't wanna grow up god pls pls pls pls pretty polly plsss







10 comments:

humbl devil said...

shush...
mind your manners gal..ladies arent supposed to laugh like that...:P
leave that kinda laffter to the devil...>:D

hmm..it's the gimme some sunshine
syndrome...:P

p.s.
i lykd rocket singh more than 3 idiots...:D

humbl devil said...

and btw, do you remember when u had left for ur mba, what you had sed about leaving bombay???
it's just lyf in rewind...;)

Rashmi said...

great to see u sooooo happy...

hey... happens... think of the best part.. u'll get to spend ur own money, no qstns asked...

and u'll make another set of friends at ur workplace... in fact my closest friends are the ppl who i worked together..

and whn u start working, there shall be lots of masala for ur blog...

and yes, agree with devil's comments. remember the time whn u were to leave bbay???

enjoy

Ankur said...

3 years down the line after completing my MBA, we still contemplate the thought... and we all miss those good'ol days... atleast we a bunch of 7 people who havent lost track even on a single day... but we miss college and we want to go back... those were golden days!!! just enjoy those coz u r gonna remember those always n forever. Cherish them n make them memorable!!!
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Its all for good! I've lived in hostels ever since my fourth standard... I absolutely know how hard it is to leave it all. But then, even if you and your friends are scattered all over the country as you say.. I am sure you are going to keep in touch somehow.

When in college even I used to feel invincible, Lol... doing anything I wanted. Then, I graduated.. :-( But first few years after college I guess we all get a real glimpse of life.. Cliche? But they are the diving board to the rest of our lives so well jump in! All the best!

Just make sure you experience life before jumping in.. Go travel, sky dive , do whatever and seize the day before getting tied to some corporate desk... Or else join the Army.:-)

Aniketh said...

Changes can be scary.Myself dislike changes.It's a problem,but its all good when you make adjusments and get used to it.

Pranay the Srinivasan said...

if the world is your oyster..
then an aphrodisiac is college.

Pranay the Srinivasan said...

p.s. you've been blogrolled in my new template.

Anonymous said...

Read your latest. Hold On. Have Faith. TC.

Satanic Angel said...

hey guys!
yea am outta it, feel like goin back to it all, but then thats life! but i am not cribbing anymore, liking the way things are shaping up :)
samby for some reason I can't access your blog, or is there NO blog? :(